In this issue:
- What to expect from CX 2022
- A year in profiles: Ali AbuRahma, Michael Jenkins, Joseph Bavaria, and Palma Shaw
- Vascular News debuts a brand new column for vascular trainees: Launch Pad
- Highlights from the American Venous Forum (AVF) 2022 annual meeting
- Meta-analysis finds peripheral arterial disease (PAD) symptoms differ between men and women
- Twenty-year results from the randomised ACST-1 trial suggests carotid endarterectomy does not affect dementia risk
Click here to read this issue’s accompanying educational supplement on the new Shockwave M5+ catheter (Shockwave Medical).