In this issue:
- Obituary: Roger M Greenhalgh 6th February 1941 – 6th October 2023
- Forty five-year legacy of CX vascular education continues: The new CX Symposium co-chairs look ahead to CX 2024
- In profile: Peter Schneider (San Francisco, USA)
- Claire Dawkins (Newcastle, UK): Adapting to life as a new consultant
- Kevin Mani (Uppsala, Sweden): Is it possible to make descending thoracic aortic guidelines in light of the low evidence?
- Smart polymer treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm sacs during endovascular aneurysm repair is the focus of a new advertorial from Shape Memory Medical