In this issue:
– Arterial dissection after balloon angioplasty: an underestimated cause of excessive stenting and patency loss
– Leave nothing behind in the femoropopliteal segment: is vessel preparation followed by drug-coated balloon the ultimate tool?
– Is POBA dead? New concepts towards Angioplasty 2.0
– Chocolate PTA Balloon: is there any evidence?
– Chocolate PTA Balloon: real-world experience
Good post. Iwill be going through some off these issues as well..
It’s hard to find well-informed people on this subject,
however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks